We require that all workers add a bank account to their accounts to receive payouts. If you do not have a bank account you can open a bank account or add the direct deposit information (account and routing numbers) for a prepaid debit card to your account. You can get a prepaid debit card at most convenience stores. To get the account and routing number for your prepaid debit card you can call the number on the back of the card.
Articles in this section
- How do I know when I have been paid?
- How much do jobs pay?
- Who pays me?
- How do I get paid?
- Can I get paid in cash?
- How long does it take to get paid?
- Why haven't I received my payout yet?
- Where can I see my past payments?
- How do I change how/where I am paid?
- What payout methods do you offer?