Individuals listed on Work Today's platform are independent contractors so Work Today does not withhold income taxes or make any other payroll deductions on the workers' behalf.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if workers don't show up?
- What happens when I book workers?
- Why do I need to enter my credit card information?
- Can I make a change to my job?
- Can I cancel my job?
- How can I communicate with workers?
- How do I rate workers?
- How can I book a worker again?
- How can I report a problem for my job?
- What should I do if nobody is interested in my job?