Jobs cannot be changed once they are sent to workers. If you need to make a change to the dates, times, requirements, or wages you will need to create a new job posting. If you would like to change the details such as worker instructions or additional details you can send an SMS (text message) blast to all of the workers that you booked. To do so, click the "Send SMS to All Workers" button and fill out the form. Please note that SMS blasts are one-way and cannot be responded to by individual workers. If you would like to have a conversation with a worker you can use the text messaging feature instead.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if workers don't show up?
- What happens when I book workers?
- Why do I need to enter my credit card information?
- Can I make a change to my job?
- Can I cancel my job?
- How can I communicate with workers?
- How do I rate workers?
- How can I book a worker again?
- How can I report a problem for my job?
- What should I do if nobody is interested in my job?